RGB Broadcasting is one of the leading broadcast solution providers helping clients to handle their media and broadcasting operations efficiently. We believe talented and engaged workforce drives our success; this is why we are committed to attract, groom, motivate and retain talented and skilled people.
We take pride in declaring that some of the best broadcasting professionals want to work with us. If you are interested to join our growing team and part of our expanding business, feel free to drop your updated resume at [email protected]
Current Openings :
1. Pre -Sales Manger
- Creating and delivering technical product and solution demonstrations, presentations, and network designs
- Participating in technical consultations/discussions and/or product capability assessments with potential customers.
- Creating formal relationships with key decision makers within channel partners, integrators and end users organizations.
- Delivering product and solution training to channel partners, integrators and end users.
- Develop and maintain a broad knowledge of live and on-demand streaming video solutions, streaming video formats and other streaming video platform providers such as Adobe, Brightcove , Kaltura, etc.
- Develop understanding of unicast & multicast networks, streaming technologies, video content caching , streaming protocols such as RTSP, RTMP, HLS, Microsoft Smooth Streaming, IIS, firewall configurations required to streaming video, video formats, encoding , variable bit rate, adaptive bit rate , video playback in browsers , Flash, Silverlight, HTML5 playback, iOS & Android apps
- Work directly on proof of concepts, pilots directly with channel partners, integrators and end users.
- Leveraging and maximizing partners as the fulfillment channel while working with directly with end users on a wide range of networking applications.
- Responding to technical solicitations such as RFIs/RFPs, creating and maintaining technical documents
- BE//MSc in Computer Science or IT
- At least 2 years’ experience in Required Skills
- Demonstrate proactivity & ownership
- Fluent in English communication, written & verbal
Drop Your Resume at :[email protected] with the Subject ” Pre-Sales Manager – Resume”.
Follow Our LinkedIn Page.